Fri, Jun 02|
Master Class Delia Siquieros
Meet Delia Siqueiros. As soon as you meet her you will love her… and if you are enrolled in any of our ballet levels, you will meet her! Professor Siqueiros is coming to evaluate our progress as a school, enrich our program and teach a MASTERCLASS!
Time & Location
Jun 02, 2023, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
San Antonio, 14353-A Blanco Rd, San Antonio, TX 78216, USA
About the event
Meet Delia Siqueiros.
- As soon as you meet her you will love her… and if you are enrolled in any of our ballet levels, you will meet her! Professor Siqueiros is coming to evaluate our progress as a school, enrich our program, and teach a MASTERCLASS! So even if you are not part of our ballet levels but have experience dancing ballet, we urge you to take her class, she has a lot to teach us!
Master class: June 2nd at 6:00 pm.
RSVP for her class today! Our Students have a special discount, ask for the code.
Intermediate/advanced level. Pointe shoes recommended
All fees are paid when registering for the event. No fees will be charged after that.
Delia Siqueiros Maytorena
- Born in Mexico City on October 24, 1960, where she began her dance studies.
- Graduated from the National School of Dance.
- She received the award for Best Student of Mexico (1977).
- She was a member of the Taller de Danza Espacios and the Grupo Génesis.
- As a teacher, she has worked in different schools and taught courses both in Mexico City and in several states of the Mexican Republic for over 40 years.
- Teacher and rehearser of the Ballet de Cámara de Morelos for 10 years, becoming Artistic Coordinator of the Company, presenting works such as The Pied Piper of Hamelin at the Palace of Fine Arts, accompanied by the Chamber Orchestra of Fine Arts; Petrushka during the 39th International Cervantino Festival and The Nutcracker, Teatro Ocampo, with the participation of the Chamber Orchestra of Morelos and Schools and Academies of the State.
- Coordinator of the project First Multidisciplinary and International Encounter "Morelos Danza". Assistant director of the Vista Hermosa Ballet Academy for 12 years.
- Participated for several years as coordinator of the International Dance Day in Cuernavaca and other municipalities in the state.
- Ballet teacher of the group Fóramen M. Ballet.
- Coordination of logistics, management, and transfer for the Laleget Danza Company.
- Director of the Dance Area of the Centro Morelense de las Artes.
- Co-Director of the Morelos Danza Festival.
If you are a student of Art & Dance Studio ask for your discount code.$30.00+$0.75 service fee